We supply comprehensive database services for the entire data life cycle:
- We can analyze your systems and business requirements as a whole to determine your big-picture data needs.
- Joint Application Development (JAD) session facilitation
Relational Database Design and Architecture
We can design flexible, efficient, and reliable databases that will fit your data needs today and in the future. Establishing data standards helps ensure database manageability over time.
- Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical, Physical)
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), star schema, and dimensional models for: requirements analysis, forward and reverse engineering, and documentation
- Data Standards and Conventions
- Tools: ERwin, Visio, Oracle Designer
Database Development and Reengineering
We can build and modify fully-featured databases that both stand alone and serve as back ends to applications, supporting the daily transactions of your business.
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Access, and more
- PL/SQL and SQL Scripts
- Packages, Triggers and Stored Procedures
Conversion and Data Migration
Whenever data needs to be systematically modified or relocated, our solutions ensure reliable, efficient results.
- Analysis, mapping, and conversion of legacy data to new systems
- Extract / Transform / Load (ETL)
- Data Cleansing
Today's business managers rely more and more on business intelligence for accurate analysis and decision making. Data warehousing gathers your diverse data and makes it accessible and "smart", supporting charts, unlimited analyses, and more.
- Design, development, and maintenance of data warehouses
- Data load operations
- Tools: PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), and Informatica
- Data dictionaries are useful for database maintenance, communication, customer deliverables, application development, and user manuals.
- We can design, develop, and implement data dictionaries in formats ranging from documents to interactive interfaces.
We can develop customized software, such as our Computerized Estimating System.