PrestoServ Inc. is a nimble, solution-driven consulting firm specializing in database analysis and design and data services, including data warehousing and ETL. PrestoServ's chief architect has 25 years of IT experience. Dedicated to quality results and data dependability you can trust, we can fulfill your entire spectrum of data needs–from small projects to complex system enterprise applications–with custom solutions that fit.
Leveraging data to the fullest begins with a solid understanding of the unique business requirements of our customers. We have successfully implemented data solutions for a variety of industries, including education, energy, construction, health care, finance, and government. Working as subcontractor to several prime contractors, we have served end clients including Fortune 500 firms such as General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, and Northrup Grumman.
Our extensive experience includes:
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, reverse-engineering, data architecture, and database design.
- Analysis, mapping, and conversion of legacy data to new systems.
- Extract / Transform / Load (ETL) and data migration for data warehousing, and other system enterprise applications.
- Data dictionary design, development, and implementation.
- Requirements analysis, including Joint Application Development (JAD) session facilitation, Unified Modeling Language (UML), and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
In addition to our technical expertise, we use industry-leading tools to get the most from your data. Data modeling tools include ERwin, Oracle Designer, and Visio 2010
Our experience with Oracle development encompasses Oracle 10/11g, Toad, and PL/SQL, including triggers, packages, stored procedures, and functions. ETL tools include Informatica and Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB).
© 2018 PrestoServ Inc.